Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Security and the Government

From: <dan.schlitt () smarts com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:32:35 -0500 (EST)

I think that this is not untypical of the way House members handle mail.
They handle mail from constituents differently from that from others. The
only way they can determine this information is from the postal mail
address.

There is probably also a feeling that electronic replies can be altered
and redistributed in ways that a peice of paper can't be.

/dan

--

Dan Schlitt                       System Management Arts
dan () smarts com                    14 Mamaroneck Avenue