Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Token based OTP: SafeWord or SecurID?

From: Joseph S D Yao <jsdy () cospo osis gov>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:47:41 -0400

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 11:30:15AM -0500, kadokev () msg net wrote:
Shortly after (because of?) the BugTraq post, Gauntlet released a patch cluster
including fixes for the challenge problem.  I submitted a patch to the FWTK.org
site, though it doesn't seem to be published there. I'll try again when I have
some additional patches to contribute.

Please re-submit.  I don't remember seeing this one.  The people who
maintain www.fwtk.org [who are not affiliated with NAI/TIS] may also
have missed it.

--
Joe Yao                         jsdy () cospo osis gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support                                     EMT-B