Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Experiences with a product called "eroom"

From: "Paul Heber" <pheber () qantas com au>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:22:12 +1000

David,

We have trialed the e-Room facility and it works over your http stream so will
have no issues with the firewalls chosen, whether proxy or statefull. The only
issue is that you are storing sensitive documents (Possibly) on an ASP..

If you trust them to maintain the integrity then this should be ok.

The communications is encrypted between the browser and the server. (It does
however download a 9 Mb client if you want the full functionality)

Regards
Paul