Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: nmap fun

From: "LeGrow, Matt" <Matt_LeGrow () NAI com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:22:06 -0700

I can't speak for Gauntlet NT, but for Unix.  And I would like to see
the kind of configuration you have on your Gauntlet firewall, and
whether or not transparency is enabled on the external interface.
This sounds impossible to perform with a Gauntlet 5.5 in standard
configuration (which, BTW, for 5.5 under Solaris will initially
configured to respond on X, rpc, as well as several RPC service
ports).

Matt LeGrow
Network Associates, Inc.
Note : Opinions expressed herein are most certainly NOT that of my