Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: network security book information sought

From: "Kal Kurm" <kal () seachange com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 16:41:29 -0400

I own a copy of "Hacker Proof" by Lars Klander.  I find the text an
excellent resource however cannot comment on the contents of the CD as I
have not yet taken a look at it.

I would highly recommend this text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kal Kurm
Account Manager - Network Security Business Unit
Sea Change Corporation

Tel:            905.542.9484  ext 246
Toll Free:   800.661.7274
Fax:           905.542.9479