Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Sample GDPR consent forms for Higher Education

From: Lance Hourany <lph5 () STMARYS-CA EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:27:48 -0700

I would too please.

Thank you,

Lance

[image: IT_PMSU_2C-rgb_12]

Lance Hourany

Deputy Chief Technology Officer

Lph5 () stmarys-ca edu

Office 925-631-4767

Cell 925-788-5299

[image: Green, SSMC square logo]

*From:* The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv <
SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> *On Behalf Of *Andrew Luchsinger
*Sent:* Thursday, April 26, 2018 10:25 AM
*To:* SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
*Subject:* Re: [SECURITY] Sample GDPR consent forms for Higher Education

I would have the same request please.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 12:09 PM Jim Williams Jr <Jim.Williams () pct edu>
wrote:

My apologies in advance if this is a repeat subject.

Does anyone have any resources or templates to assist in the creation of a
GDPR Consent form?  We are in need of creating a consent form, but I would
like to find some direction from other Higher Ed organizations.

Thank you in advance for any help that you would be able to give.

*James* *Williams, MPS*
Pennsylvania College of Technology
*Manager of IT Security* | Information Technology Services
Jim.Williams () pct edu | 570-329-4997 <(570)%20329-4997>

------------------------------

This email may contain confidential information about a Pennsylvania
College of Technology student. It is intended solely for the use of the
recipient. This email may contain information that is considered an
“educational record” subject to the protections of the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act Regulations. The regulations may be found at 34
C.F.R. Part 99 for your reference. The recipient may only use or disclose
the information in accordance with the requirements of the Federal
Educational Rights and Privacy Act Regulations. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently
delete the email.