Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

academic medical centers EHR auditing.

From: David D Grisham <DGrisham () SALUD UNM EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 14:53:05 +0000

We are looking at a couple of application/tools that will help our privacy officer automate the auditing of access in
the EHR. We mostly run Cerner and have P2 Sentinel. We also have Mosaic.
I'm just looking to talk with somebody who has purchased 1 of the many tools/auditing applications to review the ROI
and meeting regulatory requirements.
Important: We will never ask for your password,  we don't need it, we don't want it  so please do not  give it to us or
anyone else.
Cheers.-grish
David Grisham
David Grisham, PhD, CISM, CRISC,  CHS III
Manager, Cybersecurity, UNM Hospitals, UNM Health Science Center
505.272.5657
Dgrisham () salud UNM edu