Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security Analyst Positions - Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC)

From: Richard H Gadsden <gadsden () MUSC EDU>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 10:27:15 -0600

We are seeking qualified candidates for two open positions within our infoec program. One position is focused on network security monitoring and incident response, and the other is a team lead position in endpoint security. For anyone who would like to learn more, please look for me if you're in Denver this week, or feel free to contact me at any time.

About MUSC:

The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) has grown from a small private medical school founded in 1824 into one of the nation’s top academic health science centers, with a 700-bed medical center (MUSC Health) and six colleges. As South Carolina’s only comprehensive academic health center providing a full range of programs in the biomedical sciences, MUSC is engaged in activities statewide. Its campus is located on more than 80 acres in the city of Charleston, with an overall population of about 13,000 clinicians, faculty, staff and students.

About the Information Security Office:

Under the leadership of our CISO, we work closely with our governance council on strategic planning and policies for the MUSC enterprise. We are responsible for security architecture, risk analysis, threat and vulnerability management, network security monitoring, incident management, and awareness and training. We also manage a portfolio of operational security systems.

To learn more, and to apply:

Job Title | Posting Number | URL

Information Security Analyst II | A499048 |
<http://careers.pageuppeople.com/756/cw/en-us/job/499048/muha-aj93-information-security-analyst-ii>

Senior Information Security Analyst | A499044 |
<http://careers.pageuppeople.com/756/cw/en-us/job/499044/muha-aj97-senior-information-security-analyst-team-lead>

Note: For HR purposes, these positions fall under the Medical University Hospital Authority, but our duties are enterprise in scope, supporting all aspects of the University's education, research and patient care missions.

I am happy to answer any questions about these positions.

Thanks,
Richard
--
 Richard Gadsden