Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Emerson College: Hiring an ISO

From: Brian Basgen <brian_basgen () EMERSON EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 11:24:24 -0400

Hi Everyone,

 Emerson College in Boston, MA, is hiring for an Information Security
Officer. Our campus has 4,500 students and 760 employees. We have a dynamic
and vibrant team in IT, and Emerson has a special mission and culture.

 I am at the Security Conference this week, and would love the opportunity
to speak with anyone who has questions about the position.

  https://emerson.peopleadmin.com/postings/14281

Brian Basgen
Associate Vice President, Information Technology
Emerson College | 120 Boylston Street | Boston, MA 02116