Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mobile Device Management - Cloud or On Site?

From: Ric Getter <ric.getter () PCC EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 10:03:28 -0700

Brett, et al,
I've been following this group for quite a while, gleaning all kinds of
information that has been useful for us. It's great to finally be able to
contribute!

Ric

Ric Getter
Programmer/Analyst I - TSS Enterprise Applications Team
Portland Community College - Sylvania
971-722-8036

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 10:01 AM, Brett Wasley <brett.wasley () gallaudet edu>