Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SANS Securing the Human in Moodle -- SCORM 1.2 versus 2004, single v. carousel, etc.

From: Rich Graves <rgraves () CARLETON EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 15:25:52 -0400

Here is a "do my homework for me" survey specifically regarding hosting the SANS Securing the Human content in Moodle.
I will share any results late next week. Please pretend you're a user and click on this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-i_GQbnOkpSlKqIv-YzijtB6IpHtj3NsOnk4ZOorx84/viewform

The questions are:

What version of Moodle are you running? *
  2.7 or older
  2.8
  2.9 or newer

Are you using the Pre-Defined Course carousel, or single video per moodle activity? *
This is for the "main" public awareness course facing all staff. You may also have single modules for IT and PCI-scoped
users.
  Unified Pre-Defined Course carousel
  Single video per activity

Why? Did your choice of unified v. single solve or create any problems?
Answers are considered confidential unless you choose to release them below.

SCORM version?
  SCORM 1.2
  SCORM 2004

Why? Did your choice of SCORM version solve or create any problems?
Answers are considered confidential unless you choose to release them below.

Optional: Identify your institution (not for public distribution)
Optional: Your name and email so that I can follow up regarding your scintillating comments below
Optional: Please share any comments and lessons learned on the intersection of SANS StH, Moodle, and end users
Optional: Check here if it is OK to redistribute your free-form comments above.
Default: All submissions are confidential, except for summary statistics on the first three multiple-choice items.
  Yes, share anonymously
  Yes, and share with institution name as well
  Yes, and share my name too