Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FW: 2015 Higher Education CISO Survey

From: Lanita Rae Collette <Lanita.Collette () NAU EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:53:54 +0000

Good morning colleagues,

Wayne will be closing the Higher Education CISO survey within the next week, so now is the time to fill it out if you
haven't had the chance!

Response so far has been outstanding and we appreciate the efforts of everyone who added their voice. We encourage you
to forward this message to fellow higher education CISOs. As a reminder, all participants will receive a free copy of
the entire report. The initial invitation is below.

Thank you for your help.

Lanita

Lanita Collette
University Information Security Officer