Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Firewall Vendors

From: "Tornoe, Eric J." <EJTORNOE () STTHOMAS EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:53:32 +0000

We are considering a pair of PA 5060's and it is good to hear that everyone who has them has had a positive experience.
It sounds like the PA would also meet our needs for P2P blocking and minimal bandwidth shaping, allowing us to
eliminate our PacketShaper. We would plan to roll training into the initial purchase, which would be provided by our
reseller.