Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Firewall Vendors

From: "T. Shayne Ghere" <sghere () FSMAIL BRADLEY EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 17:46:31 -0500

Hello,

We just moved from Cisco FWSM’s to two PA 5050 firewalls.  We’re having
some issues with the GUI, which is what they recommend using, but we’re
used to the CLI.  When you purchased them, did they offer any type of
training or offer training?

I’d appreciate any information you could provide.

Thanks!

Shayne

-----------------------------

*Bradley University*