Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Oxford and Google Apps

From: "King, Ronald A." <raking () NSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:32:44 -0500

Annual SAT is required for all employees and managed through Awareity's
MOAT.  I would say it has cut down on the amount of those responding to
phishing, but, there are still going to be some that "forget" their
training.  In those cases, we have a one on one chat to help them understand
and ask if they need to retake the training.

Ronald King

Security Engineer

Norfolk State University

http://security.nsu.edu <http://security.nsu.edu/>