Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: National Cyber Security Awareness Month 2010 is HERE!

From: Eoin Dunne <eoin.dunne () DIT IE>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:44:31 +0100

Dear all,
As cyber-crime recognises no borders, neither does Cyber Security Awareness
Month and this month, the Dublin Institute of Technology in Ireland will
have its first Information Security awareness week with a number of security
seminars taking place along with the launch of our laptop encryption drive
using McAfee Endpoint Encryption. Details of our awareness week are at
http://www.dit.ie/secureIT/
I would just like to thank Valerie Vogel and her team for providing the
resource library and also to all the Colleges and Universities for making
their material available to the wider community.
Good luck with your own events!!
Eoin.

--
Eoin Dunne