Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: National Cyber Security Awareness Month 2010 is HERE!

From: Kevin Skelly <kskelly () OIT UMASS EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 11:20:47 -0400

We've been participating for several years now. Each year we try to improve things, and find things that work, in terms of generating interest, and getting people involved, especially students. We sponsored a bulletin board contest last year, for example, but dropped it this year because it didn't seem to get much of a response. Our security quizzes are what we see now as our most popular and effective tool so far.

http://www.oit.umass.edu/security/cybersecurity10/index.html