Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Server naming conventions

From: "Stanclift, Michael" <michael.stanclift () ROCKHURST EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:59:34 -0600

A long time ago I ran an NT domain where everything was Trek ships. The domain was FEDERATION and the server was
ENTERPRISE :)

The Memory-Alpha wiki would have come in handy back then.

Michael Stanclift | Network Analyst | Computer Services
Rockhurst University | 1100 Rockhurst Road, Kansas City, MO 64110
Phone: 816.501.4231 | Fax: 816.501.4014 | http://help.rockhurst.edu

Help keep our campus green, think before you print!
RUCS will never ask you for your password!