Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: risk asessment in edu

From: "Plesco, Todd" <tplesco () CHAPMAN EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:01:26 -0700

While I can agree that the domain suffix of discussion members seems
dubious, I find it even more intriguing that discussion threads are
easily found with a Google search.  That tells me the content of
discussions and identification of our entities may have elevated risks
as a result of being world readable.

Todd A. Plesco  CISM, CBCP
Chapman University, Director of Information Security
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866
Phone: (714) 744-7979/Fax: (714) 744-7041