Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: risk asessment in edu

From: Wes Young <wcyoung () BUFFALO EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:25:11 -0400

If you're really EDU [if i'm reading that statement correctly], I
don't think that's a problem, I think it would just help if you just
identified who you are affiliated with. I think lots of people on this
list are more than willing to help, but at the price of knowing who
they are helping, thats all :)