Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Slow Cisco Vpn performance!

From: "Brock, Anthony - NET" <Anthony.Brock () OREGONSTATE EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:26:30 -0700

We've encountered significant and varied issues with the last of the 4.8 and earlier 5.x clients. Fortunately, most of
our clients have been fairly stable when using version 5.0.01.0600. However, we haven't had similar reports concerning
speed. Are you using the old VPN 3K or the ASA as your concentrator?

Tony

Anthony Brock
Senior Network Security Engineer
Oregon State University - Network Engineering
http://oregonstate.edu/net/security/