Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Alumni Address Verification

From: "Streeter, Margaret" <STREETERM () ECU EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:15:01 -0400

That is correct.

Margaret Streeter
Interim Director of IT Security
Interim Information Security Officer
streeterm () ecu edu
East Carolina University
Greenville, NC 27858
(252) 328-9187

This email message and any attachments are solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use, review, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and
attachments.