Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Outsourcing Student (and maybe staff?) Email

From: Brad Judy <Brad.Judy () COLORADO EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:06:50 -0700

Connie,

This issue has been discussed on the higher-ed e-mail admin list and you
can either join or look at archives here:
http://listserv.nd.edu/archives/hied-emailadmin.html

There are multiple schools taking this direction right now, including
Missouri, who presented about it at a recent conference.  The PowerPoint
is available here:
http://windows-hied.org/Conf2006/Missouri_WindowsLive.ppt

There has been some press recently about ASU outsourcing to Google.
IIRC, there was an article in the Chronicle about it.

Brad Judy

University of Colorado at Boulder