Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cisco Security Agent

From: David Grisham <Dgrisham () SALUD UNM EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:08:05 -0700

UNM Hospitals uses CSA.  We not only use this on our servers but use
them to protect our workstations.

Cheers--grish
David D. Grisham, Ph.D.,  CISM, CHS, CHSP
Manager, IT Security,
UNM Hospitals, Information Technology
1650 University Blvd,  S.500, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Ph: (505) 272-5657 FAX 272-3305
Work email:  dgrisham () salud unm edu
Adjunct Faculty, Computer Science, UNM
Academic & personal email:  dave () unm edu

"HALL, NATHANIEL D." <halln () OTC EDU> 11/17/2006 3:50:42 PM >>>
I have heard some very good things about it.  I have never used it
though.  Our IP Telephony guys use it on our servers.  They say the
full
version takes some training, but it does a very good job at stopping
things.

--
Nathaniel Hall, GSEC GCFW GCIA GCIH GCFA
Network Security System Administrator