Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Quick show of hands

From: "Sadler, Connie" <Connie_Sadler () BROWN EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:05:27 -0400

At Brown, I am the IT Security Officer - fill-time. I have one full-time
policy/training/communications person. Otherwise, work closely with
network and systems Directors. I report to the VP of IT/CIO.

Connie J. Sadler, CM, CISSP, CISM, GIAC GSLC
IT Security Officer
Brown University Box 1885, Providence, RI 02912
Connie_Sadler () Brown edu <mailto:Connie_Sadler () Brown edu>
Office: 401-863-7266