Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: what is your advice to your users

From: Ken Connelly <Ken.Connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 22:25:07 -0600

Todd Kisida wrote:

I have mixed feelings about classes not being in session.  On one hand
it means less desktop systems are being used this week so they are less
likely to be affected.  On the other hand many laptops are being used
off campus where I can't deploy the patch to them.

--
Todd

The students not being here is indeed a mixed blessing.  Between the
current WMF threat and ongoing "bot" concerns, I'm not looking forward
to students returning at the end of the week for classes this coming Monday.

- ken