Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Risks of File Transfer on a Fully Switched Network

From: "Scholz, Greg" <gscholz () KEENE EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:14:55 -0500

I was under the impression that the "deterministic network enhancer" had
something to do with making this decision but have never been able to
find anything substantial on how it worked or even for certain what it
is expected to do.

We have not spent a lot of time on this either, but we do believe we see
the same issue.

Thank you,
Gregory R. Scholz
Lead Network Engineer