Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Risks of File Transfer on a Fully Switched Network

From: "Dunker, Mary" <dunker () VT EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:38:41 -0500

We launched a similar campaign at Virginia Tech, replacing ftp with
WebDAV for access to our centrally hosted web servers. The product seems
to work well.
Mary

Mary Dunker
Director, Secure Enterprise Technology Initiatives
Virginia Tech Information Technology
1700 Pratt Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24060
(540) 231-9327