Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SPAM/spyware appliances or services

From: Patrick Saeva <pjsits () RIT EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:37:33 -0400

We at RIT are currently running a homegrown solution, and have kicked
off a project to perform analysis on several of the vendor solutions in
the marketplace.  So far, Mailfrontier, Process Software, Ciphertrust,
Sophos, and Symantec have made our short list.  We plan on formal
analysis over the next month, and hope to have a solution in place by
fall quarter.

Give me a call if you have any questions,

Patrick Saeva
IT Security and Program Manager
Office of the CIO
Rochester Institute of Technology