Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [ED-SEC] Policy for Domain Administration

From: "Sadler, Connie" <Connie_Sadler () BROWN EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 22:32:30 -0400

Yes... non *.brown.edu domain names hosted on Brown's registered address space.

Connie J. Sadler, CM, CISSP, CISM, GIAC GSLC
Director, IT Security, Brown University
Box 1885, Providence, RI 02912
Connie_Sadler () Brown edu
Office: 401-863-7266
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x91E38EFB
PGP Fingerprint: DA5F ED84 06D7 1635 4BC7  560D 9A07 80BA 91E3 8EFB