Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: netflow analysis

From: Wyman Miles <wm63 () CORNELL EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 09:28:19 -0400

I've written a tool here, nfgrep that functions as a search against raw
NetFlow v5 records.  It's pretty rudimentary, but fast.  You can search by
IP, CIDR, regular expression, port/proto/TCP flags.

http://pecos.cit.cornell.edu/nfgrep

It compiles fine under Solaris and should, in theory, work under Linux,
though you'll need a -DLINUX to bring in all the little-endian stuff.

Wy

- --On Friday, May 13, 2005 11:04 AM -0400 David Shettler