Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security Camera Policy

From: "Rose, Ryan" <Ryan.Rose () UNCO EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:29:02 -0600

Hello,

We have recently had several request made of our IT deparment to provide recommendations on security camera products
and designs.  I would appreciate any feedback anyone has on products being used at your institutions and any policies
you may have in place to govern the installation and products being purchased.  Also, I'm curious about how the systems
are being supported, IT, Police department, facilities?

Thank you,

Ryan Rose
Director Core Services
University of Northern Colorado