Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Camera Policy

From: Chris Steele <chris.steele () ANGELO EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:20:16 -0500

Ryan,

We embarked on a similar project approximately 2 years ago.  We have
implemented the E-Watch IP Cameras.  There are approximately 120 on campus
today and it started with 12 to monitor our own computer labs.  It has
spread to Residence Halls quickly and Library as well.  It is currently
utilized by the University Police, IT, Library and Residence Life.

Thanks

Chris Steele
Infrastructure Services Manager
Angelo State University - IT
325-942-2334 x254
chris.steele () angelo edu

*Everything is possible...The impossible just takes longer*