Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: The Assimilation of Sysinternals

From: Nicolas RUFF <nruff () security-labs org>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 21:56:08 +0100

        Hello,

I think you missed part of the point :
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/information/licensingfaq.mspx

---
Q: How many copies of Sysinternals utilities may I freely load or use on
computers owned by my company?
A: There is no limit to the number of times you may install and use the
software on your devices.
---
Q: May I freely load or use Sysinternals utilities on computers that I
support but do not own?
A: No. You will need to contact Microsoft Sysinternals Licensing
(syslic () microsoft com) and inquire about fee based licensing options.
---

I cannot find the prices on the website, but you got the idea ... BTW,
have a look at those :

---
Q: Can I license or re-use any Sysinternals source code?