Dailydave mailing list archives

PHRACK #63 - CALL FOR PAPERS

From: <auto446290 () hushmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:30:53 -0800

           ...a glorious era comes to an end. #63 will
              be our last PHRACK RELEASE -- EVER...

  FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS * FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS * FINAL CALL FOR
PAPERS

  Phrackstaff is pleased to bring you our LAST EVER CALL FOR
PAPERS for
  the FINAL RELEASE of PHRACK.

WTF?!

There have been many Phrack staffs.  Every few years it is passed
on to the next "generation". Why should this be different now?

While I do not support disclosure such as Phrack,  it's is damn
audacious and egotistical of the current staff to kill the zine.

"Yes, no one is elite as us and could possibly continue phrack!"

   - The last T-Shirts are sold for just $14.95 now. Enjoy it!

Oh and do not forget to buy a T-Shirt!