Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: McAffee bought Foundstone!

From: djuti thoth <thothics () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 02:29:58 -0400

I didn't mean for my email to come off as hubris Erik.
I know foundstone has talented employees,
the Hacking Exposed books alone are proof of that.
I was just referring to the NTObjectives exodus when,
at the time, most of foundstone's talented software developers
left.  I am sure you have rehired smart people since then.
Again I'm really not trying to rain on your parade Erik,
I understand how exciting it must be knowing that four
years of work is finally paying off and how nerve wracking it will be
for the next 60 days.  I'm sure everyone will transition to McAfee
smoothly and this will work out best for everyone involved.