Bugtraq mailing list archives

Muffett's AuotHack

From: Alec.Muffett () UK Sun COM (Alec Muffett)
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 07:53:37 +0000 (BST)

Julian Assange wrote:

  >Muffett's rather dissipointing paper is available from:
 [...]
  >Which just goes to prove that where there is smoke there can just be
  >cinders.

Thank's for the critique; I never said that it was a *wonderful* paper
- I just said that I was withdrawing it for the time being.

Anyone who (through their interpretation of this statement) has made
themselves look foolish by undertaking (and then hype-ing) some
subversive redistribution in samizdat fashion, well...

Let's just say that it's their own fault they look foolish. 8-)

        - alec

Now:  Can we drop this silliness please ?
      It's wasting bandwidth much better occupied by the usual stuff.