Bugtraq mailing list archives

Solaris 2.3 PPP

From: jhill () srd bt co uk (Jake Hill)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 95 15:34:14 GMT

Does anybody know about the bugs in Solaris 2.3? I know some patches are
included in the 2.4 release, but I don't know what they fixed. I've got
a null modem between a 2.3 and a 2.4 box. Every time a connection is
established, the 2.3 unit panics (text fault).

If anybody has any experience of this, please gimme a shout (offline
if it's not a bug:-) ).

Ta,

Jake

                    Food for thought? Or mindless tripe?

                A.A.&.T..I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N..S.Y.S.T.E.M.S

                     JakeyBaby% mail jhill () srd bt co uk

                           Techno.Crypto.Emusic