Bugtraq mailing list archives

For NCSA Http_1.05a

From: efb () suned1 Nswses Navy Mil (Everett F Batey WA6CRE)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 22:48:35 -0800 (PST)

Has any one gotten success using .do.main vice 123.45.67. (latter works
for me) in .htaccess files?  Sorry in advance if query is unwelcome here.

I get all hosts invalid when I use domain fragment text .. all works for
net number lists.

Thanks /Ev/

 + efb () suned1 nswses Navy MIL  efb () gcpacix cotdazr org   efb () gcpacix uucp +
 + efb () nosc mil efb () oxnardsd org   [EFB15]   WA6CRE  Gold Coast Sun Users +
 + The Genie is Out of the Bottle! :-) CANT Put it Back, Nor even Nuke It +
 + Opinions, MINE, NOT Uncle_s | WWW b-news innd postmaster XNTP3 DNS GNU +