Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: [HITB-Announce] REMINDER: HITB2011 - Malaysia Call for Papers Closes on the 15th

From: Nahil Mahmood/MCB <nahil.mahmood () mcb com pk>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:08:07 +0500

Hi All,

I would like to second what Hafiz has said about Malaysia being safe. My colleague just returned from a wonderful
family vacation lasting one week at Malaysia ... and he told me it was one of the safest places in the world.

Not to mention that Malaysia is one of the most popular tourist spots in the region and is considered to be very
economical with world class facilities.

Wishing HITB team the best for the event !

Regards,

Nahil Mahmood
CISO
MCB Bank