Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Password management System

From: "Valentin Fernandez Bolland" <vfernandez () juvaca com mx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:59:34 -0600

Hey Chucks:

There were two ways to handle this, I mean Log-on or Password Synchronization approaches.

The first is a bottle neck, unfortunately followed by almost all Manufacturers (CA, MS, etc., etc.); on second there
was a Canadian company, M-Tech who developed a great product: P-Synch about 12 years ago... and works! Then it was
bought by Hitachi.

You may find details on:

Hitachi ID inquire further:

  Sales inquiries: sales () hitachi-id com
  About the webinar: marketing () hitachi-id com
  Architecture and technology discussion: idan () hitachi-id com

Regards,

Valentin Fernandez Bolland
Mob. Mex. 04455 3195-7738
Mob. Intl.  52 155 3195-7738

 Antes de imprimir este mensaje, piensa dos veces si es necesario que gastes una hoja de papel.
      Before printing this message, please be sure it is necessary.