Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Password management System

From: Marc-André Laverdière <marcandre.laverdiere () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 07:49:31 +0530

I never saw that kind of requirement before.

But I think you could use sudo's ability to group things and use that
for your access levels.

Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and
complete, not lacking anything." -James 1:4
mlaverd.theunixplace.com/blog

 /"\
 \ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
  X      against HTML e-mail