Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Looking for a Trojan

From: "Nick Vaernhoej" <nick.vaernhoej () capitalcardservices com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 08:41:37 -0600

Juan,

I bumped into a similar discussion here at the local bank.
My argument was that their vault was designed with security flaws and my
colleague argued there being no way to break in.
So I posted a question for the right explosives and fortunately my
questions were answered.

I would write you the correct trojan to use, but right now I have to go
grab another Mai Tai.

Nick