Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Spam Solution

From: "Amer Karim" <amerk () nautilis-sys com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:04:04 -0700

If you're an MS shop running Exchange, then you may want to have a look
at Ninja from www.sunbeltsoftware.com.  They also have an appliance
version.  Not sure what you're looking for, but if you sign up for their
Ninja forum and post your requirements you'll get your answers from both
the developers and users; that's one of the main things I like about the
product - the support from the company is the most responsive I have
ever come across.

Disclaimer - I am a VAR for their products; I also use their products
myself. So take it FWIW...

Regards,
Amer Karim