Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: what should I do when....

From: "Sergio Castro" <sergio.castro () unicin net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:03:51 -0500

If your ports are properly stealthed, and you have scanned your systems and
have no vulnerabilities, you have little to fear from scans.

Now, if your ISP pays attention to you and fights for you and does something
about all those scans coming from China, good for you. You have a really
good ISP.

Regards,

Sergio