Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Honeypot Server

From: "Gleb Paharenko" <gpaharenko () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:47:33 +0200

Dear Farid.

Though I have not practical experience with honeypots yet. I suggest you
a good resource:
 honeynet.org

Also you should determine the needs of your honeypot (just get
attempts to connect, or research what malicious atacker is doing), and
select an appropriated solution, it can be a whole honeypot
infrastructure. Honeynet claims that their live cd is fine:
  https://projects.honeynet.org/honeywall/