Security Basics mailing list archives

Call for papers

From: Christian Theilmann <christian_theilmann () yahoo de>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:04:44 +0000 (GMT)

 Hi list,

together with some others I'm currently building a security website and we need to fill the "Papers" section.
We think about a section which features papers from the early 1980's to present, so feel free to submit old papers, too.
These information must be provided:

Name of the paper, Author, Release date (you just have to know the year), the file itself and the category.

Following categories exist:

Hacking,Phreaking, Faking, Coding, Technical Docs (reverse engineering, too)and Miscellanous (should fit in the
security theme though, nothingabout your cat please ;-)).

I hope to recieve a bunch o' files ;D

~Christian

P..S: The reason not to look for papers myself is, some sites allow to download and republish, some don't, I dont want
to piss people right from the start.

      Lesen Sie Ihre E-Mails auf dem Handy.
www.yahoo.de/go