Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Data theft and data leakage statistics

From: "Marco M. Morana" <marco.m.morana () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:22:00 -0400

The data from Gartner can help answering question 3) as quantitative losses
related to phishing
http://www.gartner.com/it/page.jsp?id=565125

A statistics on identity theft (for help on question 4) has been collected
by the FTC and elaborated by the research herein:
http://repositories.cdlib.org/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1045&context=bclt

Marco