Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SORBS

From: Jon Bruce <jon () koroded net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 21:27:21 -0500

I've been really impressed with Spamhaus

Jon

mbs wrote:
I am considering setting up our Exchange servers to use some sort of SPAM blocking list service. SORBS sounds like the wrong choice. Are there any better options, or should I just learn to love deleting SPAM?

Michael

Dan Tesch wrote:
That organization is un-believable, good luck!  I spent at least 40 hours
over the course of a month or two
trying to get a domain off their list. Seemed like every time I passed one
of their criteria, there was something
else wrong. It came down to the fact that the server IP was in a block of
SBC addresses that they didn't like how
they were configured.