Security Basics mailing list archives

Cleared my CEH certification

From: kumvinod () gmail com
Date: 4 Jan 2007 08:03:03 -0000

Well I have just done the CEH certification and I have cleared it (yes I am talking about CEH v4). As far the course is
concerned .. Yes it is good (not very updated) The CEH v5 is well updated.

Before I had done my CEH certification I knew a lot into hacking but was very diversified with no proper steps. Then
with CEH I came to know the proper steps with which hacking is done.

It directly teaches you hacking so that one knows the techniques that hacker use and then can counter it to prevent it.

Some consider it to be a Black Hat.(well it's up to the individual ). Overall It is good .. As far as the job is
concerned ..I am looking out for one..

regards